Invtransfer error

Hi all,

Here again for a bit of help.

I can perform the following transfer manually without error, but when attempting to replicate this after doing a trace I get an unexpected error.

We are trying to move inventory when an inspection operation is completed from a non-netable to netable bin.

Unless there is some other way to stop inventory still under inspection being allocated to orders while remaining visible. We can also over-ride the wait on inspection for orders going over-seas with the inspection certificate ‘to-follow’.

using (var txScope = IceDataContext.CreateDefaultTransactionScope())
    {
        Erp.Contracts.InvTransferSvcContract svcInvTransfer = null;
        svcInvTransfer = Ice.Assemblies.ServiceRenderer.GetService<Erp.Contracts.InvTransferSvcContract>(Db);
        var dsInvTransfer = new Erp.Tablesets.InvTransferTableset();

bool bRowAdded;
        string str;
        string listAvailTranDocTypes;
        string partNum = "ZZ GOLD-1KG";
        string uomCode = "KG";
        string serialWarning;
        string questionString;
        bool multipleMatch;

Guid guid2 = Guid.NewGuid();
        Guid getTransferRecordSysRowId = Guid.NewGuid();

try
        {
            svcInvTransfer.GetPartXRefInfo(ref partNum, ref uomCode, guid2, string.Empty, out serialWarning, out questionString, out multipleMatch);
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            MyFile.WriteLine(GetPartXRefInfo … Failed!! [{0}]\r\n{1}\r\n{2}\r\n", ex.Message, ex.StackTrace, ex.InnerException);
        }

try
        {
            svcInvTransfer.GetTransferRecord(partNum, getTransferRecordSysRowId, string.Empty, uomCode, out bRowAdded, ref dsInvTransfer);
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            MyFile.WriteLine("GetTransferRecord … Failed!! [{0}]\r\n{1}\r\n{2}\r\n", ex.Message, ex.StackTrace, ex.InnerException);
        }

GetTransferRecord … Failed!! [Package Control is not enabled on the plant.]
   at Erp.Internal.Lib.PackageControlValidations.PlantIsConfiguredForPackageControlValidation(String company, String plant) in C:\_Releases\ERP\UD10.2.300.11\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\PackageControl\PackageControlValidations\PackageControlValidations.cs:line 41
   at Erp.Services.BO.InvTransferSvc.GetTransferRecord(String iPartNum, Guid sysRowID, String iPCID, String uomCode, Boolean& rowAdded, InvTransferTableset& ds) in C:\_Releases\ERP\UD10.2.300.11\Source\Server\Services\BO\InvTransfer\InvTransfer.cs:line 3185
   at Erp.Services.BO.InvTransferSvcFacade.GetTransferRecord(String iPartNum, Guid sysRowID, String iPCID, String uomCode, Boolean& rowAdded, InvTransferTableset& ds) in C:\_Releases\ERP\UD10.2.300.11\Source\Server\Services\BO\InvTransfer\InvTransferSvcFacade.cs:line 702
   at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.DB51148B1A0CC64AD6B45B51C8B2D0BBDE.PostTranDirective_EOL_QC_DUMMY_B0B3850FAA7840788563188466F61877.A001_CustomCodeAction()

i got the same error. any ideas?

I did get it to work, will dig out what I did if you still need help

Hello,
thanks a lot, i got work too. in the dataset, you need assign the value to PCID. it is null at the beginning.

regards,

Eddy

Hi Eddy

Can you please tell what exactly you set PCID to ?

Kindly tell what you did to solve this issue ? I am also stuck at the same error.