InvTransfer.GetTransferRecord Method changed again

We are in the process of moving from 10 to Kinetic and the InvTransfer.GetTransferRecord Method has gone from requiring 2 parameters to 6. I found

InvTransfer.GetTransferRecord method changed in E10.2.300 from E10.1.400 - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

but now it’s requiring Erp.Proxy.BO.InvTransferImpl.GetTransferRecord(Part, System.Guid, PCID, UOM, out bool, Erp.BO.InvTransferDataSet).

I’ve got most of it worked out but we were actually using this method to get the dataset in our customization so I’m running into a wall getting the dataset required by this method. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I found sending an empty dataset worked for me

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. I’m not sure I follow though. Do you mean something like Erp.BO.InvTransferDataSet itDS = new Erp.BO.InvTransferDataSet()? If you have a moment could you elaborate?

1 Like

I got this working some time ago so a little rusty on the problems I had to get it working. Happened to be amending the code for another purpose when spotted your call.

I am making a REST call from php so I setup the post fields as follows
iPartNum to the Part Number
sysRowID 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
iPCID blank
uomCode to the Unit of Measure for the Part above
“ds”: {} for the dataset

Hope this helps a little

2 Likes

Ahhh. Thanks again Mark. Unfortunately this is not a REST call and when I try to pass the dataset from the code above into the method I get “Cannot implicitly convert type ‘void’ to ‘Erp.BO.InvTransferDataSet’”

Time to get back to hacking at it. This one issue on 2 different forms is the last of customization fixes I need to make for our upgrade.

1 Like

I’ve not yet begun testing with Kinetic so I have no experience with this.

1 Like