Just a heads-up for those who next year plan to use the 1099-MISC 2020 Revision, you will need to make changes to your SSRS Style and also Review your 1099 Form Configuration in Epicor.
IRS Redesigned Form 1099-MISC (2020)
Due to the creation of Form 1099-NEC, we have revised Form 1099-MISC and rearranged box numbers for reporting certain income.
Changes in the reporting of income and the form’s box numbers are listed below.
- Payer made direct sales of $5,000 or more (checkbox) in box 7.
- Crop insurance proceeds are reported in box 9.
- Gross proceeds to an attorney are reported in box 10.
- Section 409A deferrals are reported in box 12.
- Nonqualified deferred compensation income is reported in box 14.
- Boxes 15, 16, and 17 report state taxes withheld, state identification number, and amount of income earned in the state, respectively.
Also Know that Epicor comes with the 2015 1099 Version according to the help docs.
Standard US - 1099-MISC 2015-SSRS