Is there a table that stores a list of transaction types

I am looking for a table I can use to create a BAQ parameter from that lists the transaction types rather than creating a BAQ to return distinct values from the PartTran table.

Does one exist?

Good afternoon and welcome to the community!
I do not believe a table exists for the transaction types. When you look at the PartTran table in a BAQ, look at the field descriptions for TranType. It lists these transaction types, which I believe are the only ones Epicor allows:
ADJ-CST - Adjustment to Stock Cost.
ADJ-DEM - Adjustment to Demand Quantity.
ADJ-MTL - Adjustment to Job Cost Material.
ADJ-PUR - Purchase Price variance (created by A/P invoice)
ADJ-QTY - Adjustment to

Yes, my field description gets cut off at “adjustment to…” I think it is just adjustment to quantity.
I hope that helps!

EDIT: Well shut my mouth… There are clearly more trantypes than listed in my short list there. hmmmmm… :thinking:

Distinct on my PartTran returns:
ADJ-CST
ADJ-MTL
ADJ-PUR
ADJ-QTY
ADJ-SUB
MFG-CUS
MFG-STK
MFG-VAR
PUR-STK
PUR-SUB
PUR-UKN
RMA-INS
STK-ASM
Stk-Cus
STK-MTL
STK-STK
STK-UKN

All of the transaction types are listed in the Inventory Transaction Hierarchy. You can find it in the Help.

3 Likes

I was hoping to use it as part of a drop down list and didn’t want to hard code them.

1 Like

I have never looked for them, but I would check the XXXChunk and XXXDef tables.

Explain that a bit more. You can make a BAQ do whatever you want.

I think the Inventory/WIP Reconciliation report has this. You might do a trace on it to see where it’s getting the list.

1 Like

Full descriptions of the transaction types are the inventory technical referece. Available on the documents on Epicweb.