Is there anybody using AMM at the 8.03.40X level?

Would it be possible to set up a short call next week with you to discuss the functionality/how you are using it?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "markbetts66" <mbetts@...> wrote:
>
> Advanced Manufacturing Module? We are running that on 803.408
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "vantagenook" <jmcloughlin@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We're looking to find someone using AMM at the 8.03.40X level that would be willing to have a brief conference call about how they are using it, it's capabilities/shortcomings, etc...
> >
> > If you are willing to help us out in this area please let me know be emailing me directly at jmcloughlin@ We've been live on 8.03.40x since 8/08 and we're wondering if this module might address some issues.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > John
> >
>
Hi,

We're looking to find someone using AMM at the 8.03.40X level that would be willing to have a brief conference call about how they are using it, it's capabilities/shortcomings, etc...

If you are willing to help us out in this area please let me know be emailing me directly at jmcloughlin@... We've been live on 8.03.40x since 8/08 and we're wondering if this module might address some issues.

Thanks!

John
Advanced Manufacturing Module? We are running that on 803.408

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "vantagenook" <jmcloughlin@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We're looking to find someone using AMM at the 8.03.40X level that would be willing to have a brief conference call about how they are using it, it's capabilities/shortcomings, etc...
>
> If you are willing to help us out in this area please let me know be emailing me directly at jmcloughlin@... We've been live on 8.03.40x since 8/08 and we're wondering if this module might address some issues.
>
> Thanks!
>
> John
>