Issue With Fonts

We are having an issue with two fonts that we use on a few different SSRS reports. The fonts in question are “Mistral” and “Dataworks Bar 39”. On the affected SSRS reports/forms, which currently include the PO form, AR Invoice form, and Job Traveler form, the text that we’ve customized to use the custom fonts is displaying incorrectly. It is displaying/printing with some default font instead of the desired “Mistral” or “Dataworks Bar 39” font. I have verified that the two fonts in question are installed on the server and also on the clients. I have also restarted the server and clients a few times to rule out that quick fix. I have also verified that I can get the affected forms to print other custom fonts that are available to select in SSRS report builder. So I know that I can successfully change the font on the text in question. I just can’t get “Mistral” or “Dataworks Bar 39” to work for whatever reason.

We are running Kinetic 2022.1.9 aka 11.2.100.9

Please advise on next steps or other things that I can try. I can provide additional information as needed.

Preview the report and in Acrobat Reader look at the Fonts tab on the document properties, like:

What shows?

EDIT

Perhaps this helps

When you say you have verified that they are installed on the server, do you mean the app server?

Make sure they are installed (for all users) on the server that is hosting your SSRS service.

@ckrusen and @andrew.johnson your suggestion of making sure I had the fonts “installed for all users” and didn’t just use the “install” option was perfect. As soon as I did that for both fonts and rebooted the affected text on the forms started displaying/printing correctly. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like