It’s GO Live Eve 😅

Tomorrow we go live at one of our largest sites and we are doing 100% Kinetic UX Go Live in another much smaller site in Mexico at the same time.

Thank the merciful Flying Spaghetti Monster :clap::raised_hands: for @hmwillett who has kicked Kinetic UX butt (and gotten hers kicked quiet a bit)

Here’s hoping for a great go live! We got this :partying_face:

11 Likes

Best of luck

1 Like

Best of luck to you @josecgomez / @hmwillett

Baby Yoda May The Force Be With You GIF - Baby Yoda May The Force Be With You Star Wars - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Good luck to everyone over there!!

Fill us in on lessons learned about a true Kinetic Go-Live when you are done. Good teachable moment.

3 Likes

Good luck to you and the team Jose!

Good luck @josecgomez @hmwillett @bderuvo!

2 Likes

And @Banderson!

2 Likes

Naw… F that guy

He is actually off today…

bugzero

The biggest bug I always have for some reason with various screens, is where the selected Search Record isn’t selected, or Epicor selects the wrong record if you filter or sort the Search… Are you seeing this yet. 2022.x here. (Sorry gif a bit cut-off dont feel like re-recording, I did select the checkbox).

Sometimes it would also just ask me to log back in, despite no idle time. Just boots me out :slight_smile: annoying. Speak of the devil, literally just happened.

1 Like

Hope all is going well with your Go Live!

I would say I haven’t seen this at all on 2022 yet. Many other things but not this in particular

Menu Maintenance is one where Sorting gives you the wrong record. Job Entry is where Searching for Part gives you nothing (for me atleast).

bugzero1

Not to hijack Joses thread, I was just wondering if he sees that as a risk in production, where someone could potentially with not enough attention to detail create something for the wrong Part or Customer.

1 Like

Oh well would you look at that. Yeah it still does that on 2022.2.7. Case CS0003408637 created for this issue. Tested in Order Tracker looking for same behaviour and it didn’t do it there.

You can always back out of the entry screen/refresh and manually type in the job, I think that’s what we have been doing although it’s not ideal and makes the user pay super close attention to the UI.

This is going to make a great podcast…No doubt everything will go smoothly.

2 Likes

What Could Go Wrong Celebrity Masterchef GIF by MasterChefAU

3 Likes

As long as you have…

You should be good and I reckon that’s so, at least looking from the outside…

Then again doing an upgrade is a bit like doing the dog pickup before mowing the lawn…You always find at least one as you go! Been wanting to use that one since I thought about it the other week mowing the lawn :rofl:

4 Likes

@josecgomez @hmwillett and @Banderson always make these easy for us!
You all think they’re helpful here, having them on our team is a whole other level.
2 down, 39 to go!!

4 Likes