We have a new job posting internal to East West, currently we have a mix of various ERPs and have 2 on Epicor and are transitioning the rest as we can. That’s why I’m sharing this here. Epicor experience would be helpful. The corporate office is located in Atlanta but this can be a remote position (I am remote myself) but travel will be happening here and there as needed. Not a crazy amount. Respond through the link below and PM me with questions. Unfortunately I do not have any compensation information.
Calling all creatives, solvers, analysts, planners, doers, and visionaries!
East West is looking to add a talented Enterprise Applications and Integrations Developer to our team. East West’s vision is to make the world a better place - cleaner, safer, healthier, and smarter. Come join a team with a strong, collaborative culture and help us bring that vision to life.
Role and Responsibilities:
Create and modify reports used by business units for internal staff and customers.
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment.
• Comfortable under pressure.
• Data modeling and business process modeling skills strongly preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Define integration development objectives by analyzing user requirements and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements; envisioning system features and functionality and making pragmatic recommendations on enhancements.
• Ensure that projects and integration solutions deliver functionally, enhance company integration platform, and adhere to the company’s methodology and technical strategy.
• Ensure that integration design, performance optimization and tuning best practices and standards are maintained and adheres to the SDLC principles for software development.
• Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Support and maintain applications within the production environment, including working with end-users and others with IT to troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues and respond to Help Desk Tickers in a timely and professional manner
• Work with other internal and external developers to create and establish programs that will benefit the organization and our members.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices.
• Experience designing interactive web applications, developing web services (REST/SOAP) and integrating with vendor APIs.
• Excellent understanding of system integration and implementing distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
• Designs and develops computer programs that automate specific business processes.
• Train end users or technical support staff to use programs.
• Good organization skills and attention to detail.
• Work directly with new technologies involving e-commerce to develop or optimize business services.
• Must have a clear understanding of database management and how it is managed.
• Responsible for making sure all developed programs are appropriately backed up.
• Must be proactive and create an open environment for staff support.
• Monitor trends in technology; research, validate, and build recommendations to implement new technologies, frameworks, methodologies.
• Sometimes willing to work non-typical work weeks and weekends.
• Will professionally and positively work directly with third party vendors while representing the integrity and reputation of East West
• Assist in project planning and development for IT and other areas as needed.
• Use judgment to prioritize and manage all projects as assigned and solicit direction as necessary.
• Provides excellent service by demonstrating courtesy and personal concern for members and co-workers needs and follows-up to ensure those needs are met.
Keep abreast on all new tools and technologies that are related to our Enterprise data architecture.
• Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
• Influencing future technical direction
• Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies
• Passion for driving continuous improvement
• Proactive and able to quickly pick up new technologies
Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university in Computer Information Systems/Computer Engineering or related program.
Six (6) years of programming/development experience, preferably in manufacturing.
Exemplary technical and business assessment skills to evaluate strategic value of technology systems, data solutions and work processes to serve employees and customers.
• This role requires the ability perform duties with or without accommodation.
East West is a global manufacturing services company focused on the realization of products, from design through distribution. As an integrated team of designers, engineers and specialists in onshore, nearshore, and offshore manufacturing, we offer a seamless path to scale and an exceptional speed-to-market strategy while driving down costs and adhering to the highest quality standards. We are one integrated family, working together to support our customers throughout the entire product lifecycle. We are East West!