JobBoss and Epicor

I have always converted Job Boss to Epicor, never the reverse. Hmmmm

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:39:45 -0700
Subject: [Vantage] JobBoss and Epicor

<div id="ygrps-yiv-873640687ecxygrp-text">

<p><span>Hello Group,</span><br><span><br></span><br><span>After a recent buy out of our company, the new owners have decided to move forward in replacing Epicor with JobBoss. &nbsp;Our shop currently is employing 250 employees and primary do make to order and production work for fabricating sheet metal.</span><br><span><br></span><br><br><br><span>This is less of a technical question, but more of a sales question, but I was hoping the group could provide a little feedback on their experience with a similar situation?&nbsp;</span><br><span><br></span><br><span>Regards,</span><br><span><br></span><br><span>--sf</span><br><br>

</div>

<div style="height:0px;color:rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div>

Hello Group,

After a recent buy out of our company, the new owners have decided to move forward in replacing Epicor with JobBoss.  Our shop currently is employing 250 employees and primary do make to order and production work for fabricating sheet metal.

This is less of a technical question, but more of a sales question, but I was hoping the group could provide a little feedback on their experience with a similar situation? 

Regards,

--sf