KBMax configurators

A month or two ago, KBMax Configurator quietly appeared in the list of configurator types in Configurator Entry. I’ve been tasked with investigating whether we want to use them. But if you create a new configurator, select KBMax Configurator, and try to save, you just get an error that says:

KBMax Configurator must be selected.

Is the error referring to a module? I don’t see a module related to KBMax in Company Configuration. We do have Advanced Configurator enabled.

1 Like

Kevin, did you buy KBMax configurator? I’d have a conversation with your CAM. It’s a whole new thing… I’m assuming those settings are to allow it to work once you’ve bought it. Similar to Mattec/AdvancedMES, Avalara, SalesForce, DocLink, Credit Cards, etc…

1 Like

I figured it would be a new module, but it’s not even listed as a module we don’t have. Last I heard, it wasn’t supposed to be available until the end of the year. Maybe it showed up prematurely as a choice in Configurator Entry.

1 Like

We saw some slick demos of KBMax at insights, I don’t recall the timeline for availability. Maybe a question for your CAM.

There are some KBMax employees on the forum (as of today :wink:), hopefully they can offer some insight.