Kinetic 2023 Upgrade -Conversion Workbench

HI,
I have an error in conversion workbench on a BPM but I can’t find the method directive that has it in. I’ve tried using the name to find it (BpDirective table) but there appears to be an issue on this but still can’t find the method that has the issue.
It’s very nearly a great tool - just missing the Method name! Anyone any ideas on how to get this?
Many thanks in advance
Mark

Does the conversion finish or die? If it finishes the bpm should be marked as outdated and you can search in bpm recompile for it.

If it dies can you double click on the task row and see the log there?

1 Like

It errors - I can see the log, but it only gives a name - which is erroneous, as that BPM does not exist

Maybe in the current db it is lurking and you can find the pieces with Josh’s lookups or use the searchall.sql stored proc to find the name it is giving you that does not exist.

1 Like

Oranges to tangerines, but when I had an Epicor Function Library do this, the library was disabled.

Is the analog the BPM Outdated/Compatible checkbox?

Edit: And now I am understanding what was already said…

Sorry, I need pictures.

Hi Jason,

That txt search did the business - now I can delve into it I can see a condition that has a table criteria using BAQ “CurComp”, which is obsolete in 2023.2 (it’s now CompanyID)

Thank you and @gpayne for looking into this for me. Much appreciated

Mark

Oh wow. That’s going to get a lot of people I imagine.