Kinetic Application Maintenance - Disable Kinetic UI

Which Patch Level are you on I am on 2021.2.6

Same patch level. Odd that I don’t see all the menu items under each folder item in Kinetic Application Maintenance. For example, in Order Management, all I see is Part Tracker?

I see:

I think that’s the issue since Part Tracker is the only one that is displaying in Classic since that is all I see in Order Management.

Make sure that in Conversion Workbench you ran all the Kinetic ones there are a few and see if any of your Conversion Workbench rows have an Error, itll show Error icon in Status.

I’m running into issues with running that conversion 1520 (“system config problem. no default agent defined”) but it seems like it did run based on my last run on date of today. I am seeing the conversion 1550 ‘Remove classic UI option on new Kinetic UIs’ so I’m not sure if that is related.

When you’re in Kinetic App. Maintenance - if you collapse everything do you see one that’s Menu (All Companies) and another for your specific company? If you copy a menu item to your company, it disappears from the All Companies list and shows under the company you copied it to. So you may need to turn Kinetic off for your company as well as All Companies.

Thank you for the UBAQ, Hannah. Saved me quite a bit of time.