Kinetic Control Compendium

Just going off of what Epicor named 'em.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the control is optimal. It’s really just [ever so slightly] aesthetically better since it combines them into a single control. The setup is really just as much work as using a numeric and combo control. #Shrug

Well I’m gonna take it from you then, I’ll just do two separate controls. Thanks for your input!

Are these names you are showing here ever found in the properties section of the control once it’s on the form???

…Kiiiind of? Lol

1 Like

Hahaha that’s why I was so confused as to how I was supposed to know what the control was so I could look it up by the naming convention you are using throughout this post. And then I wouldn’t have to take up your time asking you.

I know now you are just using what Epicor gives us… which is… confusing.

Good Morning Simpsons GIF by PEEKASSO

I honestly didn’t anticipate that direction.
I assumed 99% of folks would be using this post as a reference after having already selected and placed the control.

Way to be the 1% @utaylor! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll update it at some point to include those references in the index.

2 Likes

I see! Well don’t do all that haha, I’ll just figure it out, no worries!

archer supervisor GIF

@utaylor

1 Like

Thank you a ton. I did end up using the quantity UOM combo cause it worked okay and wasn’t too fussy.

I really appreciate your help every time.

1 Like

Honestly Hannah, Epicor should pay you for your efforts and integrate all of this into the Application Studio help, and maintain it for future versions… Heck they should have a dev team dedicated to sifting through it and removing useless properties that don’t work from Application Studio…

This thread has saved my butt more times than I can count in the last couple of months… It’s real shameful that Epicor couldn’t provide this documentation from launch.

Amazing job!

7 Likes

Ever so patiently waiting for your “Kinetic Event Compendium”.

im-waiting

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kinetic Event Emporium

Touché

princess-bride-get-used-to-it

Troll Dancing GIF

hahaha… like finding an Easer Egg.

Thank @hmwillett for making boring content relatively enjoyable to read!

2 Likes

I love the KI reference hahahahha!

Gotta keep it fun lest I break down and cry while writing all that up. :rofl: