Kinetic Control Compendium

Que up the requests for user-defined tokenized dates…

I’m sure this still works.

Beginning of Fiscal Year? :thinking:

1 Like

Website Widget

Okay, so there are two of these.
One is in Toolbox > Components > WebSite “Widigit” Control (not my spelling, don’t hurt me). We’ll call this one Web1.
The other is in Toolbox > Widgets > Website Widget. We’ll call this Web2.

Web1 works for displaying and interacting with a website, but does not take parameters in the URL.
Web2 does the same as Web1, but also allows a user to pass in parameters.

The properties are the same, so I will only be going over the Web2 one since it can do more.

Property Group Property Description
Basic Id Unique identifier for the control
Basic Title Set the title of the frame. (Fig. A)
Basic Url Set the URL. The website must support embedding in an IFrame and must use HTTPS. Parameterized URLs are supported. Example: https://www.stephengould.com/?s={ABCCode.String1_c} (Fig. B)
Behavior On Blur Click this to create an OnBlur event for the control. On Blur is triggered when the control loses focus.
Behavior On Create Click this to create an OnCreate event for the control On Create is triggered when the control is painted to the GUI.
Comments Comments Add some developer notes to the control. These are not customer-facing and are only visible in App Studio (Fig. C)
Data Key Field Indicates that a bound component is a key field. If true, the field is enabled if there is no current record, allowing the user to select an existing record or create a new one.
Layout Width Sets the specific width (pixels) for the control. (Fig. D)
Layout Height Sets the specific height (pixels) for the control. (Fig. D)
State Personalizable If true, a user can personalize this component(hide/show)
State Customizable If true, a user can customize this component in child layers
Advanced Icon Set the icon that will be displayed in design mode. Format: mdi mdi-your-icon A list of icons can be found here: Material Design Icons (pictogrammers.github.io) (Fig. E)
Advanced Token Enable to pass a Bearer Token in the URL. The embedded website can use bearer tokens for ERP Server Authentication. (Fig. F)
Advanced User Context Enable to pass user context in the URL. (Fig. G)

Figure A: Title

Figure B: Url

Figure C: Comments

Figure D: Height and Width

Figure E: Icon

Figure F: Token

Figure G: User Context

2 Likes

You get this and you will like it.

RvLock

User defined control that shows Review Journal and Lock Status.
Incidentally, this control doesn’t have a delete option. Place at your own risk. :rofl:

I’m not going to go into the properties of this as they are just textboxes. You can look at the textbox control for more info.

Note: You can also make your own.
I’ll show that in another post. Eventually. Maybe?

**Edit: Looks like they added a way to do this from the App Studio landing page. The method I used previously involved creating the JSON for it, putting it on the server, then running Conv 191. Y’all can probably figure it out from there.

Ooooh, I like the Widget way better than the Widigit.

Cringe No GIF

Data Discover Widgets

These are wonderfully documented in the help. Go there.

Way To Go Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Ah beans.
I forgot the Gantt chart.
Screw you past Hannah.

Nope. Past Hannah made the right move. Not doing it.
You can’t make me.

I just gantt right now. Maybe after the weekend…

'Kay. I’m done.

#HannahOut

Tyra Banks Mic Drop GIF by Allure

1 Like

Wow. You’re old. How about a Pepsi Free?

Michael J Fox Pepsi GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

exactly where I was coming from. :100:

Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

brad pitt film GIF

I was one of the selected to see this in development. It is awesome, can’t wait for it.

2 Likes