Kinetic Dashboard Group By Summaries, Save Layout

Tried in edge still stuck on, this error came up hit refresh


then it went back to Grouping still on

Error occurs to all users or just one?

Funny enough yes Just me, did not want to try it on anyone else’s machine.
other people do use Grouping on some other dashboards but doesn’t seem to be an issue
I have not tried grouping on any other report as do not want anymore to get stuck on, its not the end of the world but annoying I can’t turn it off.

This issue also just on this one dashboard?

I have solved the issue just redeployed the dashboard and grouping has gone
I am not sure what I am going to do without Dashboard and Dashboard Maintenance once client has gone, Is the Application Studio for deploying Dashboards? I have not worked out to much on how to use Application Studio as yet

Yes, Application Studio is for designing Kinetic dashboards and publishing them.

I better start learning fast then. oh boy :slight_smile:

Found another issue with date selection dropdown so far in one Dashboard
January is missing from all years

when scrolling January does appear in the right hand side but the left no January

Yep…

Click 2026

Well I have never noticed that before, to me that’s just stupid
Thanks I am sure its not always been like that???