Kinetic ideas 50 idea limit frustration

Just unloaded my remaining 47 votes in about 5 minutes. I’m free!!!

1 Like

What did I miss?

angry go cartoons GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Okay, Like it or not we are all in this together. I have been the newbie fresh out of college in 1986 doing support and trial by fire is how support is learned. Tier twos have to make it thru tier one. I take the same approach with support that I would with any new person here and try to help them help me.

I am sure those of us who are older have been thru design changes that are rushed and take time to come about and are great in the end.

I went thru this with another ERP as a VAR in the 90s and the support was on us and not the company and it put a bunch of us out of business. Eventually the change was awesome, but it was a combined effort to make it happen.

Let’s please put down the pitchforks and roll up our sleeves.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick follow-up and peek into the stats Tim.

1 Like

Whew!!! After reading thru this loooooong post I decided to go see what ideas I wanted to give my votes away on. I tried logging in with my EpicCare login, it said my email is not associated with an account and does not allow me to self register. Okay. So I head over to EpicCare where I have logged in several times. Hmmm…can’t get in. So I go thru the hoops to change my password (to the very same thing it has been) and now I can get in to EpicCare. I head back to log in to the Ideas Portal and get the same error about my email not being associated with an account.

So in short, I tried to go use my votes but I cannot even get logged in. Sorry, guys!

You have to request a login to ideas from support. (so create a ticket)

Julie - We needed to add our purchasing manager to IDEAS, since the IDEAS registration page did not work for him either… He was already an active EpiCare user . Click on the Solution Portals dropdown in EpiCare, then Ideas Registration.

Nope, no friction here…

Who’s going to put in an idea that Epicor should add a checkbox to the new user registration in EpiCare for Ideas? It should be all-in-one. Better yet, make it IdP.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info. I will get a ticket submitted for a login to the ideas site. Ai-yi-yi! Can we get a couple more logins for another area of Epicor??!

Thanks again!

Julie

1 Like

Where’s my I-used-all-50-votes badge? :rofl:
I only made it to page 5 of the kinetic ideas before I ran out of votes, and thus, stopped looking at ideas.

1 Like

Police Sheriff GIF by GritTV

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m telling you there are some really good ones further down the list! For example this one https://epicor-manufacturing.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KNTC-I-3131

@jgiese.wci

React Woody GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

2 Likes

That’s in classic. They already said they would not be adding any features to classic.

Same thing in 2022.2 MES. Shouldn’t have to remember/know IDs

3 Likes

2 Likes

Epicor has made their decision 50 votes is what we get, not enough people are engaged and using up their votes so in their eyes there is no reason to issue more.

I am closing this thread and the other thread about this topic, it is time to move on. We shot our shot, now let’s play by the rules. Let us go back to being the helpful cheerleader of a community we have always been.

1 Like