Kinetic Paste Update for Inventory Transfer and Issue Material

We have recently migrated to the cloud and are in the process of migrating to the Kinetic browser, retiring our local installs. During UAT, some users noticed that certain Kinetic apps no longer have a list view which we previously used paste update/insert to issue material to multiple jobs at once (100+ jobs at a swing), or inventory transfers of multiple parts at a time. Epicor has confirmed that this is by design in an effort to direct those activities to users who have DMT (although they say we shouldn’t use DMT in production). So, functionality that our users have built processes around (paste insert for issuing material to 100 jobs at once) is now not available.
My questions are this, what would be the best way to be able create that functionality again in Kinetic? I’ve thought about UBAQ, but inventory transfer is a process and I think an UBAQ may get complicated to build. I’ve also tried using application studio to pull in a panel card grid, tie that to the dataview for inventory transfer detail tab, and somehow make that grid serve as an updatable dashboard of sorts, but I’m not sure that’s the best method either. Should I build a function and tie it to a grid?