Kinetic Text Box - Search CustomerList

How do I create a Text Box search field that binds to a custom UD field to search on Customer ID and pull in the Customer.Name into the UD field? Do I need to add a behavior for On Search Click? I have checked Enabled Search under the Advanced section.

Some light reading. Everything you need is below in some way or another.

Search-Show Epicor Kinetic - Kinetic 202X - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Multi Field Bindings - Search-Value-Set - Kinetic 202X - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Search-Show Epicor Kinetic - Kinetic 202X - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Is the EpBinding field the search key field CustID or the field where it is storing it into the UD field? I can’t seem to drag and drop the wire connections widgets within the parameters.

That’s the binding that “stores” the data.
They key is the in the search-show widget that you have to create for the OnSearch event.

When I checked the “Enable Search” under Advance tab, does it auto create the search-show widgets or do I need to manually create each event widget? I’ll review creating the search-show widget for OnSearch event and how to link the wires.

Nothing in App Studio happens manually.
You will need to wire up the search yourself including the search-value-set widget after doing the search-show.