Kinetic Upgrade (2023.2) - Function not compiling but can't edit

Version 2021.2.22 / 2023.2.6

Hi,

A few of our functions needs some TLC (SalesOrder>Masterupdate requires an additional parameter). The function is set as disabled because of the compile error, but i can’t get into design as it’s greyed out.
I’ve checked and the Mode is 0 in Ecf.EfxLibrary, I have full rights etc but am in a catch 22 - anyone know how to get out of this loop?

Many thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

You need these two now.

out cShipByDateMessage,out cNeedByDateMessage

Before:

boSO.MasterUpdate(lCheckForOrderChangedMsg, lcheckForResponse, cTableName, iCustNum, OrderNum, lweLicensed,out lContinue, out cResponseMsg, out cCreditShipAction, out cDisplayMsg, out cCompliantMsg, out cResponseMsgOrdRel, out cAgingMessage, ref SODataSet);

After

boSO.MasterUpdate(lCheckForOrderChangedMsg, lcheckForResponse, cTableName, iCustNum, OrderNum, lweLicensed, out lContinue, out cResponseMsg, out cCreditShipAction, out cDisplayMsg, out cCompliantMsg, out cResponseMsgOrdRel, out cAgingMessage, out cShipByDateMessage,out cNeedByDateMessage, ref SODataSet);

In reference to the function being disabled. I’m not sure as I’ve never witnessed this before… :confused: Maybe exporting it and importing it via solution workbench? (:interrobang:)

Cheers,
Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the quick response. It’s more the function being disabled that I am concerned with as I can’t change anything. We have tried to re-import but nothing is changing. Appreciate the heads up on the code change.
Kind regards
Mark

Hi Mark,

Check these options. Maybe one of them is not correct in your env.

1. Function library is not promoted to production:

2. In the Function lib > Security tab, change owner to your user. You can put it back to the original owner once you update the function you need.

3. That your user has one of these sec groups.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you! - it was the group. Completely forgot about that section - tried everything else!
Many thanks

Mark