Labor Entry Pending Approval By NAME Included in BAQ

We have time approvals turned on. I’m trying to build a BAQ that shows data on labor entries. On field is proving difficult to find/map. If a labor entry has a status of SUBMITTED or PARTIALLY APPROVED, then I would like to display the name of the person currently responsible for approving/rejecting the labor entry. When I open the TIME ENTRY application and turn on Field Help, I can see the next approvers name displayed, but there is no DBField. Instead, there is only EpiBinding: LaborDtl.PendingApprovalBy. Can anyone assist in how I can get the name that appears in the approval card to show up in a BAQ?

Try looking here: WFGrpMbr.SalesRepCode
It appears to be a list similar to the SalesReps used under the Work Flow groups. Not a straight field but a list based on the logic in the Site Config see here
(Time & Expense Entry - #5 by tkoch)

I would investigate further but we do not have that module license.

I started looking into this, thank you. It’s going to challenge my BAQ skills but at least I have a direction. I’ll report back on any success I have.

I got as far as being able to show what stage (PM approval, Supp approval, PM/Supp approval) the entry is in with the following:

But I’m still not able to pull the name of the PM or Supervisor. Can anyone help?

Add the Erp.SalesRep table and link on Company & SalesRepCode and you should find you names you’re looking for.

1 Like

Still not working, the highlighted fields are all from Erp.SalesRep:

Maybe my joins are bad?