Maintenance Requisitions

I need help with some Maintenance jobs that have requisitions tied to them. Quick background. I am currently working with Epicor Multi-Tenant so some of the cabpabilities are very limited. Hopefully we will be changing this very soon. We are having an issue when maintenance creates a job and than has to purchase an item. They are making the the requisition is for Job Material and are correctly making the job with equipment. Each equipment has the correct equipment type completed with GL accounts tied to the Equipment type. The problem is when an item is purchased through a requisition on the job the material purchased is not going to the correct GL account that the job is being costing to. It is going underneath the part class, but for costing reasons the cost needs to be going to the actual equipment. When we run the inventory WIP report the labor is costed correctly to the equipment gl but not the material.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Did you ever get this resolved? We are working on getting our Maintenance Module up and running and I have no doubt that this will be a hurdle for us. I would like to know what you did so that I can make a note of it for our implementation.

Actually we did. We did not have the Equipment Type set with a GL account. Once we set the GL account the for Equipment type everything was going to the correct GL account.