MakeToType Blank Title 142817

Thanks very much for your feedback.

9.05.702A

We would like to indicate the MakeToType from the Demand Link on a Job on the associated Sales Order. After no joy from Epicor support in locating this field in the database, I am turning to the group. I have attempted to locate a database field where this information is stored to no avail using existing tools (Schema, Data Dictionary, Field Help, and BAQ pulling in the Demand tables).  As usual, any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul

There is no ‘field’ that simply indicates what this is.  For supply information as it relates to jobs, that’s all in the JobProd table, but on the release tab if Make Direct check box is checked then it’s ‘Make To Order’, if it’s not then it’s from stock, but that should already be pretty obvious.  Unless I’m not understanding what you’re looking for.

Rob Bucek

Production Control Manager

D&S Manufacturing

301 E. Main St.

Black River Falls, WI 54615

715-284-5376 Ext. 311

Mobile: 715-896-3119

rbucek@...

Visit our newly redesigned Website at www.dsmfg.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 7:08 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] MakeToType

9.05.702A

We would like to indicate the MakeToType from the Demand Link on a Job on the associated Sales Order. After no joy from Epicor support in locating this field in the database, I am turning to the group. I have attempted to locate a database field where this information is stored to no avail using existing tools (Schema, Data Dictionary, Field Help, and BAQ pulling in the Demand tables).  As usual, any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul

In the JobProd table you can determine what the Make To Type is by looking at the fields

If OrderNum >0 then its Make to Order
If TargetJob is fillded in then its Make to Job
If CallNum is filled in then its a Service Job
Otherwise is Make to Stoick

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Rob Bucek rbucek@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>

There is no ‘field’ that simply indicates what this is. For supply information as it relates to jobs, that’s all in the JobProd table, but on the release tab if Make Direct check box is checked then it’s ‘Make To Order’, if it’s not then it’s from stock, but that should already be pretty obvious. Unless I’m not understanding what you’re looking for.

Â

Â

Rob Bucek

Production Control Manager

D&S Manufacturing

301 E. Main St.

Black River Falls, WI 54615

715-284-5376 Ext. 311

Mobile: 715-896-3119

rbucek@...

Visit our newly redesigned Website at www.dsmfg.com

Â

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups. com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 7:08 AM

Â

Â

9.05.702A

We would like to indicate the MakeToType from the Demand Link on a Job on the associated Sales Order. After no joy from Epicor support in locating this field in the database, I am turning to the group. I have attempted to locate a database field where this information is stored to no avail using existing tools (Schema, Data Dictionary, Field Help, and BAQ pulling in the Demand tables). As usual, any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

PartDtl.SourceFile ?????

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 5:08 AM

9.05.702A

Paul

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.