Menu maintenance access

One of our users cannot “Get details” when changing a Revision. I have given her access to everything that she needs to to get to that spot. But it gives her this error.

Menu ID Erp.UI.GetDetailsEntry is not valid for the current user.

What am I missing.?
Help!

Check the BO in Service Security Maintenance to see if something is applied there.

1 Like

Generally speaking, we try to not give individual users access to specific areas. The user should be part of a group, and that group should have permissions to access that menu item. Be careful to make sure if there are any groups specifically set to disallow, and the user is part of that group, they won’t be able to get in. Make sure to check the settings for the user in User Account Security Settings (including which groups the user is part of) then check the Menu Maintenace to see what groups are allowed to get into those menus. Also remember to check the parent level menus for unexpected security restrictions.
Good luck!

2 Likes

We do have groups. She has access to express checkout and everything to get to that point. She can check out the part but when she selects “get detail” and “Get from method/job/quotes” it gives her the error like she doesn’t have access to it. Where do I go to give her access for this part of it?