Menu Security Audit Report

Hi

I am facing an issue when printing the Menu Security Audit Report report, as it displays the entire menu instead of showing only the menu accessible to the specified user group.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could explain to me how the Menu Security Audit Report works and provide guidance on resolving this printing issue. It is crucial for me to be able to view the menu that is accessible to the designated user group.
Menu Security Audit Report.pdf (749.5 KB)

I’ll start by saying I’m not familiar with this report. This could be the first time I’ve ever ran it.

It appears, the standard out-of-the-box SSRS report defaults to printing ALL menus. It then includes the groups/users under each one where they apply. So, for example, I ran the below report for my “Assembly” group (also had the “Show Users in Group” checkbox checked… so it lists individual users within the group):

So… all menus at the top of the page are NOT allowed by this group (because they’re not listed under them). But once you hit a menu they DO have access to… they appear.

I guess what you’d have to do is create a custom SSRS style which hides rows based on the filtered group.

1 Like