Migrating Documents from DocStar to Sharepoint

Hi, we have decided to move away from ECM for our document storage and link to SharePoint instead. I need to migrate the existing documentation in Docstar to Sharepoint and keep them accessible in Epicor. What’s the best way to do this? Struggling to find documentation on how to do this?

We used the ECM Client to import in and migrate from AX2012 to Docstar. It does not look like the ECM does migration out so I am thinking I would have to;

1. Export from Docstart and include filepath
  2. Import to SharePoint somehow
  3. Update filepath via DMT in Epicor to point to SharePoint vs DocStar

DocStar has a Document Management System (DMS) Export tool you can download from EpicWeb. I downloaded it thinking it was for single documents, but it was more for what you are doing.

Great ok, Im on it thank you. Now to work out configuration without documentation

Also found this, which has supporting documentation but an on-demand licence - hard to know which one I should be using https://ecmhelp.epicor.com/hc/en-us/articles/9380181265549-Epicor-ECM-Docstar-Export-Utility#Installi.

The other tool downloaded by EpicWeb looks like it has the ability to export and import but no documentation.

^-- I think this is now the same thing as @gpayne mentioned.