Most wanted features/solutions

Each form has Global Options - but they are not global. Let’s let the user set these things globally and not have to do it on each form.

7 Likes

Territory Security - the current implementation makes it impossible for a salesperson to work on an entire account (parent in one territory, offices in another territory) when you have one Salesrep per territory and are trying to protect your overall account base from being stolen when one disgruntled salesrep leaves - for example that is.

Plus it has other limitations when working with international customers, or working with BAQs and Dashboards for summary information, pipeline reporting, etc.

2 Likes

Enterprise Configurator - be able to ‘Get Details’ in the Sales company, from the manufacturing company, so Cost+ calculations can be made.

Currently, the only way for a sales company to be cost+ is to build a replica of the entire MOM/BOM inside the configurator code to calculate the same thing “Get Details” does.

1 Like

Added the option to “UpVote” on this question to bubble the most popular suggestions up.

You can only vote once in the whole topic though. Is that the intention?

That’s the functionality right now.

so choose wisely… :thinking:

1 Like

@Banderson I think it’s only because the conversion that was run on the thread for the feature. I think moving forward, on a fresh thread, it should work properly so long as entries are not a response to a comment.

I think I found a better solution I have a feeling this will be a very popular thread. So perhaps have a suggestions category with up Vote on each individual topic may be a bit easier to digest and also each individual suggestion can be discussed individually. I’ll work on that this evening.

6 Likes

Ok @Banderson I added a new category called Feature Requests and Suggestions

Every topic in this category can be Voted On and sorted by votes. This allows to have 1 topic per suggestion and to bubble to most popular suggestions to the top. It allow allows individual discussions on each suggestion. It also allows you to vote for multiple topics.

I have moved some of these in this thread over there. If you made some feel free to move your own. Or re-create it over there.

Heads up @Bart_Elia, @erikj, @Edge, @Rich

2 Likes

8 votes -choose wisely :smiley:

1 Like

Nope that’s going away.

If you are a Level 0 (Basic) user of the forum you get up to 10 votes. Everyone else can vote as much as they’d like… I set it pretty high.

This is done.

2 Likes

Mike, You mean Global Global Options :slight_smile:

I’ve been thinking about my original post. I’m thinking that the ability to duplicate and employee would be useful, even as a minimum. At least in that way you can hand off the adding of employees to HR without too much worry.

Not sure if there are any plugins for other payroll systems that would allow you to create an employee based on output from that. A Service Connect workflow perhaps? But you would need ESC for that :frowning:

*** Added to Feature Requests and Suggestions

We are listening - thanks for this jose

2 Likes

I just like a lot of these are on my internal wish list and a few new ones I am learning so appreciate the kick.

Keep it up folks!

2 Likes

It would be useful to have line numbers in the BPM “Enter Custom Code” editor that would correspond to the line numbers in the error message after saving a BPM C# code change.

Description:  There is at least one compilation error.
Details:  
Error CS0103: The name 'rsiPre_Serial_No_c' does not exist in the current context [Update.Post.rsiCopyQuoteJobT.cs(145,130)]
Error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'rsiPre_Serial_No_c' to 'string' [Update.Post.rsiCopyQuoteJobT.cs(168,33)]
Program:  Epicor.Customization.dll
Method:  PrepareException
Line Number:  99
Column Number:  13
Server Trace Stack:     at 

1 Like