MRP Alert Blank Title 107522

I've been trying to do this as well.  While there is a Data Directive for SysTask, it does not appear to work.  It looks like it doesn't fire regardless of criteria.

You could manage to do the same thing with SQL but I'd really like to keep the solution inside Epicor if possible.

I've opened a ticket on the Data Directive not working and if I hear anything back, I'll update.
Has anyone managed to get an email alert working to give notification upon completion of MRP?

We have a batch file scheduled that looks at the MRP log file, but would prefer to trigger something from within Epicor.

Thanks,

Scott
Bringing up an old topic without a response/resolution. Is it possible to setup an alert for MRP completion?
Just giving it a shot..

Create a process set with MRP and then a BPM to send email?

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 11:25 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: MRP Alert

Bringing up an old topic without a response/resolution. Is it possible to setup an alert for MRP completion?

This is not working, but I found the systask table where it gets set when started and completed.

I tried to do a standard data directive on endtime changing from 0 to any, but it didn’t fire.

Anyway food for thought.

Greg

SysTaskNum      TaskDescription                TaskType             StartDate             StartTime            EndDate                                               EndTime

45           Process MRP      Process                2015-04-07 00:00:00.000                4850                       NULL                                                     0

After mrp finishes.

45           Process MRP      Process                2015-04-07 00:00:00.000                4850                       2015-04-07 00:00:00.000                4981

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:25 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: MRP Alert

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."