MRP Recalc Needed Error

Hi all, I am hitting a roadblock and hope that you can help me out. I am trying to run “MRP Recalc Needed” process and it fails immediately. The following error is in the log:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Position is less than 0
at Epicor.Utilities.StringExtensions.Entry(String sourceString, Int32 index, Char delimiter) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE3.2.700.8\Source\Shared\Framework\Epicor.ServiceModel\Utilities\StringExtensions.cs:line 134
at Erp.Internal.MR.MrpRecalcNeededExp.main_block() in C:_releases\ERP\ERP10.2.700.0\Source\Server\Internal\MR\MrpRecalcNeededExp\MrpRecalcNeededExp.cs:line 835
at Ice.Core.TaskBase`1.StartProcess(Int64 instanceTaskNum, String outputFileName) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.700.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\TaskBase\TaskBase.cs:line 83
at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.InnerExecuteTask(IceDataContext newContext) in C:_releases\ICE\ICE3.2.700.8\Source\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 117
at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.ExecuteTask() in C:_releases\ICE\ICE3.2.700.8\Source\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 59
at Ice.Lib.RunTask.BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.Run(String sessionIdPrefix, IceContext db, Action taskRunner) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.700.0\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.cs:line 63
at Ice.Services.Lib.RunTaskSvc.InnerRunTask(Int64 ipTaskNum, Boolean suppressTransaction) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.700.0\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\RunTask.cs:line 454

The MRP Process itself is running fine but as we want to start using Net Change, I need to get the Recalc needed to run as well.

Any suggestion where I should look?

Thanks!
Wim

Restart of Task Agent and Recycle of Application resolved the problem