Multi Level Pegging Display

We upgraded from 605 for a lot of issues. One of the things you have to watch for with Multi level Pegging is depending on you environment it has to run periodically to have accurate results.

TimePhas is an object and there are examples of calling in a customization and putting the results in a gridview. Search Calculated field on form. You could then add your own info also in the grid.

I had a BAQ report written using PartQty and PartDtl that gives the same info as Timephase.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cathyattechnologicsys
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 6:24 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Multi Level Pegging Display

When you right click anywhere in the part number on any screen, it is in the list for the part context menu.

In Vantage, it would pass the part number no matter what screen you were using and all you had to do is hit the retrieve button.

Now, we can't even paste the part number, we have to do a search.

Did you get a fix it program or did you upgrade?

I was going to sell the people here at work about what a great tool it is since, you can't customize the time phase with customer, vendors names/id's. There are no user defined fields in time phase.

Thank you for the answer.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Greg Payne <gpayne@...<mailto:gpayne@...>> wrote:
>
> I was on 700C and am now on 702A and it works from part entry. SCR 61808 was fixed in 606, but only mentioned part entry.
> Where are you trying to do the open with?
>
> Greg
>
> Record Description SCR 61808
> SCR 61808
> Part EA-MultiLevelPeggingDisplay
> Description Multi Level Pegging Display - Data is not being populated when form is opened using the Open With option from Part Entry
> Priority Medium
> Severity 3 - Error Workaround
> Type Application
> Module MRP
> Clientele ID 8789ESC
> Target SP 9.05.606
> Product EPIC
> Fixed In List 9.05.606~~~
> Fixed Date 4/12/2011
> Status Complete-SCR
> Company Context SCRs - The Matrix (VN20C)
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Cathy
> Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:50 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: RE: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display
>
>
>
> Does anyone used the Multi Level Pegging Display?
>
> I do remember in Vantage that you would right click on the part, choose
> multi level Pegging Display and the part number would be passed to ML
> Pegging display screen.
>
> How can I have this part number automatically pass to this display.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cathy
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
> cathyattechnologicsys
> Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:28 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display
>
> In Vantage, I remember right clicking on a part and being able to go to the
> Multi Level Pegging Display. The part number would be passed into the screen
> and I would click on the process button.
>
> We are on Epicor 9.05.605. When I right click on Multi Level Pegging
> Display, the part number is not being passed into the screen.
>
> I can't paste the part number into the field. What I have to do is search on
> the part number and click process.
>
> Has anyone experienced this?
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
> ________________________________
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.
>
> "This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."
>
>
>

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
In Vantage, I remember right clicking on a part and being able to go to the Multi Level Pegging Display. The part number would be passed into the screen and I would click on the process button.

We are on Epicor 9.05.605. When I right click on Multi Level Pegging Display, the part number is not being passed into the screen.

I can't paste the part number into the field. What I have to do is search on the part number and click process.

Has anyone experienced this?
Does anyone used the Multi Level Pegging Display?

I do remember in Vantage that you would right click on the part, choose
multi level Pegging Display and the part number would be passed to ML
Pegging display screen.

How can I have this part number automatically pass to this display.

Thanks,

Cathy

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
cathyattechnologicsys
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:28 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display

In Vantage, I remember right clicking on a part and being able to go to the
Multi Level Pegging Display. The part number would be passed into the screen
and I would click on the process button.

We are on Epicor 9.05.605. When I right click on Multi Level Pegging
Display, the part number is not being passed into the screen.

I can't paste the part number into the field. What I have to do is search on
the part number and click process.

I was on 700C and am now on 702A and it works from part entry. SCR 61808 was fixed in 606, but only mentioned part entry.
Where are you trying to do the open with?

Greg

Record Description SCR 61808
SCR 61808
Part EA-MultiLevelPeggingDisplay
Description Multi Level Pegging Display - Data is not being populated when form is opened using the Open With option from Part Entry
Priority Medium
Severity 3 - Error Workaround
Type Application
Module MRP
Clientele ID 8789ESC
Target SP 9.05.606
Product EPIC
Fixed In List 9.05.606~~~
Fixed Date 4/12/2011
Status Complete-SCR
Company Context SCRs - The Matrix (VN20C)

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display

Does anyone used the Multi Level Pegging Display?

I do remember in Vantage that you would right click on the part, choose
multi level Pegging Display and the part number would be passed to ML
Pegging display screen.

How can I have this part number automatically pass to this display.

Thanks,

Cathy

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
cathyattechnologicsys
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:28 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display

In Vantage, I remember right clicking on a part and being able to go to the
Multi Level Pegging Display. The part number would be passed into the screen
and I would click on the process button.

We are on Epicor 9.05.605. When I right click on Multi Level Pegging
Display, the part number is not being passed into the screen.

I can't paste the part number into the field. What I have to do is search on
the part number and click process.

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

When you right click anywhere in the part number on any screen, it is in the list for the part context menu.

In Vantage, it would pass the part number no matter what screen you were using and all you had to do is hit the retrieve button.

Now, we can't even paste the part number, we have to do a search.

Did you get a fix it program or did you upgrade?

I was going to sell the people here at work about what a great tool it is since, you can't customize the time phase with customer, vendors names/id's. There are no user defined fields in time phase.

Thank you for the answer.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Greg Payne <gpayne@...> wrote:
>
> I was on 700C and am now on 702A and it works from part entry. SCR 61808 was fixed in 606, but only mentioned part entry.
> Where are you trying to do the open with?
>
> Greg
>
> Record Description SCR 61808
> SCR 61808
> Part EA-MultiLevelPeggingDisplay
> Description Multi Level Pegging Display - Data is not being populated when form is opened using the Open With option from Part Entry
> Priority Medium
> Severity 3 - Error Workaround
> Type Application
> Module MRP
> Clientele ID 8789ESC
> Target SP 9.05.606
> Product EPIC
> Fixed In List 9.05.606~~~
> Fixed Date 4/12/2011
> Status Complete-SCR
> Company Context SCRs - The Matrix (VN20C)
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cathy
> Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:50 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display
>
>
>
> Does anyone used the Multi Level Pegging Display?
>
> I do remember in Vantage that you would right click on the part, choose
> multi level Pegging Display and the part number would be passed to ML
> Pegging display screen.
>
> How can I have this part number automatically pass to this display.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cathy
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
> cathyattechnologicsys
> Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:28 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] Multi Level Pegging Display
>
> In Vantage, I remember right clicking on a part and being able to go to the
> Multi Level Pegging Display. The part number would be passed into the screen
> and I would click on the process button.
>
> We are on Epicor 9.05.605. When I right click on Multi Level Pegging
> Display, the part number is not being passed into the screen.
>
> I can't paste the part number into the field. What I have to do is search on
> the part number and click process.
>
> Has anyone experienced this?
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.
>
> "This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."
>
>
>