Multi-Plant reporting

Joel, have you thought about having your plants G/L code set up as the Plant number? then all the resource groups and resources as well. IE. Plant 503, G/L Div =503, Chart=### , Acct=###. Resource Group for plant 503 = 503-Routers, Resources = 503-Router1, 503-Router2 etc. Then you can set reporting by Plant and/or Division and they should come out corectly. Kent
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:25:37 +0000
Subject: [Vantage] Multi-Plant reporting

We have turned on Multiplant but find the Epicor system reports do not really work with Multiplant as the Plant field is not available. The main one we need is the SalesOrder Backlog. The front end of this report is a system report. I can copy the BAQ and add the plant field but the front end is where all the calculations are done. All I need is the plant field added on the BAQ then I can change the crystal report to sort by plant. Epicor want $2,000. Anyone know a better workaround?

Joel Kolling

IT Manager

ITC Manufacturing, Inc.

Phone: 602-648-0021

Cell: 480-861-2009

Fax: 602-415-1444

This email and any files and/or documents transmitted with it contain confidential information (including, but not limited to proprietary information and/or trade secrets) and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone at 800-567-8592 if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We have turned on Multiplant but find the Epicor system reports do not really work with Multiplant as the Plant field is not available. The main one we need is the SalesOrder Backlog. The front end of this report is a system report. I can copy the BAQ and add the plant field but the front end is where all the calculations are done. All I need is the plant field added on the BAQ then I can change the crystal report to sort by plant. Epicor want $2,000. Anyone know a better workaround?

Joel Kolling
IT Manager
ITC Manufacturing, Inc.
Phone: 602-648-0021
Cell: 480-861-2009
Fax: 602-415-1444

This email and any files and/or documents transmitted with it contain confidential information (including, but not limited to proprietary information and/or trade secrets) and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone at 800-567-8592 if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.