New Login for 10.2.300 requires 2.5x more tabs - any thoughts out there?

What a response! LOL
I’m an old dog who started with Vantage so just got used to the space bar.

I should have added that the Classic Menu that you still can see on Modern screen.
is gone with Active…

One trick I’ve found to get the old menu structure in Active Homepage is - to search for a folder and click on it. This will bring up the familiar menu structure…

2 Likes

I started back in the Vantage 8.0 days myself, so I stuck with Classic for a long time too. shakes cane As for the menu, 10.2.2xx has it still but the 300+ series is going with the new format like you posted.

Can we make the new logon screen/navigation work super well with this too?? :rofl::rofl:

All joking aside, yes tabs are still immensely helpful especially while tabbing through the fields in a program. I’d say try sso to just bypass the screen altogether.

Who was that griping about people not liking change yesterday? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry I’m too late here for discussion. Looks like you’ve found at least two solutions for that annoying logon dialog.
I can suggest third solution - tick “Automatically sign on” option in Preferences dialog and you will not even prompted for logon next time.