No Currency conversion record found error

Dear experts,
Getting below error in incoming po suggestion screen when trying to accept po from inter company.

Exchange rates defined in both companies.
Checked inter company customer /supplier setup in both company.
Receiving company reporting /base currency is AED and sending company currency is OMR. Please suggest

@Jonathan @hkeric.wci any suggestions.

@cyrilp
Cross check conversion rule for OME and AED in both the companies.
As per the error conversion rule is not defined.

1 Like

Hi Prashant,

Rate type conversion rules defined in both companies

Do you have effective dates for those rates?

Hi Hally,

Yes effective date is there and order dates are after this only.

Have a look in EpicCare, there are a couple of articles there that might help. This depends on a lot of things and I think your best bet is Epicor support. Did it work before ? Do you have currencies set as global ?

1 Like

Can you check the value in IM.IMOrderHed.OrderNum and also what is on the IM.IMCurrExChain table?

1 Like

Hi Jonathan,
No values in im.currexchain table.

Hi Dragos,

working for other intercompanies but currency is same for receiving and sending .Issue with different currency sending company. Do i need to set currencies as global?

Perhaps if each company would use the same base currency and exchange rates. Otherwise each has their own currency settings

1 Like

What about the value in IM.IMOrderHed.OrderNum?

Value in OrderNum field is 0.

I’m trying to go through the code and see if I can find what could be triggering this.
Currency rates are built using IMOrderHed.OrderDate, IMOrderHed.RateGrpCode and the currency from the customer according to IMOrderHed.CustNum.

Is there is a Customer with number IMOrderHed.CustNum?
Does the rate group IMOrderHed.RateGrpCode has rules between the SO currency (OMR) and the base currency (AED) for the IMOrderHed.OrderDate?

Thank u so much Jonathan for your time.

Is there is a Customer with number IMOrderHed.CustNum? Yes intercompany customer
Does the rate group IMOrderHed.RateGrpCode has rules between the SO currency (OMR) and the base currency (AED) for the IMOrderHed.OrderDate? Yes rules are there for IMOrderHed.rategroupcode(sending company rategroup) .Effective date is before order date.

You say “sending company rategroup”, but is that code in the receiving company?

No ratecode is diff in company. Do i need to add sending company ratetype code in receiving?

Thank u Jonathan for the great support .rategroupcode was the issue.

2 Likes

Yes, there should be a rate group with the same id in the receiving company.

1 Like