Null Reference Exception in BPM - Double Kanban

We are trying to pull off a double Kanban. Basically we want to run production on a finished good and then have the system automatically run production on the weld code.

I know we can structure our bills flat instead of with assemblies and this would accomplish the same thing as far as consumption. However the engineering team and powers that be don’t want to have to change 5 bills when they could only change 1. I also know about the Mass Replace/ Delete bill function. I feel like the BPM should be pretty straight forward but something is off somewhere. I am basically triggering the Post-Processing of the ProcessKanbanReceipts. I have a condition where if it meets the criteria it triggers several “Invoke BO Methods”. I did a trace and got all of the calls I think. I update the table with a query that is all the information from the original Kanban but I change the Part Number and revision. I did change the RowMod to “A”. Below is the inner exception. TIA

Here is the exception:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (NullReferenceException)
at Erp.Internal.JC.JobGenerator.generateJob(String ipc_job, String ipc_part, String ipc_rev, Nullable1 ipd_date, Decimal ipd_Mfgqty, Boolean ipl_firm, Boolean ipl_eng, Boolean ipl_rel, String ipc_whse, Boolean ipl_schedule, String ipc_alt_method, Boolean ipl_kanban, String ipc_contractid, String& opc_jobnum) in C:\_Releases\ERP\ERP10.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\JC\JobGenerator\JobGenerator.cs:line 1139 at Erp.Internal.JC.JobGenerator._JobGenerator[TSelectedSerialNumbers,TSNFormat](String ipc_job, String ipc_part, String ipc_rev, String ipc_lot, String ipc_receiptUOM, String ipc_MfgUOM, Nullable1 ipd_date, Decimal ipd_receiptQty, Decimal ipd_Mfgqty, Decimal ipd_scrap, String ipc_scrap, Decimal ipd_non_conf, String ipc_non_conf, Boolean ipl_firm, Boolean ipl_eng, Boolean ipl_shed, Boolean ipl_rel, Boolean ipl_complete, String ipc_empid, String ipc_whse, String ipc_bin, String ipc_tranDocTypeID, String ipc_legalnumber, Strin
g ipc_tranDocTypeIDNonConf, String ipc_legalNumberNonConf, String ipc_tranDocTypeIDStockWIP, String ipc_alt_method, Boolean ipl_kanban, IceTable1 ttSelectedSerialNumbers, IceTable1 ttSNFormatRows, Boolean ipl_jobAlreadyGen, String ipc_contractid, String& opc_jobnum, String& opc_messagestring) in C:_Releases\ERP\ERP10.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\JC\JobGenerator\JobGenerator.cs:line 431
at Erp.Internal.JC.CommonProcessKanbanReceipt.kanbanReceiptCommonProcess(List1 ttKanbanReceiptsRows, SelectedSerialNumbersTable ttSelectedSerialNumbersRows, SNFormatTable ttSNFormatRows, List1 ttLegalNumGenOptsRows, Decimal dSerialNoQty, String& cMessage) in C:_Releases\ERP\ERP10.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\JC\CommonProcessKanbanReceipt\CommonProcessKanbanReceipt.cs:line 591
at Erp.Services.BO.KanbanReceiptsSvc.ProcessKanbanReceipts(KanbanReceiptsTableset& ds, Decimal dSerialNoQty, String& cMessageText) in C:_Releases\ERP\ERP10.2.400.0\Source\Server\Services\BO\KanbanReceipts\KanbanReceipts.cs:line 1037
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.BO3B1A5DBAA09F4389B9A78646579D4A9A.ProcessKanbanReceiptsImpl.ExecuteBase(ProcessKanbanReceiptsParameters parameters)
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.MethodCustomizationBase23.RunDirectives(TParam parameters) in C:\_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\Epicor.Customization.Bpm\MethodCustomizationBase2.cs:line 193 at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.CustomizationBase23.Execute(TParam parameters) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\Epicor.Customization.Bpm\CustomizationBase2.cs:line 73
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.BO3B1A5DBAA09F4389B9A78646579D4A9A.KanbanReceiptsSvcCustomization.ProcessKanbanReceipts(KanbanReceiptsTableset& ds, Decimal dSerialNoQty, String& cMessageText)
at Erp.Services.BO.KanbanReceiptsSvcFacade.ProcessKanbanReceipts(KanbanReceiptsTableset& ds, Decimal dSerialNoQty, String& cMessageText) in C:_Releases\ERP\ERP10.2.400.0\Source\Server\Services\BO\KanbanReceipts\KanbanReceiptsSvcFacade.cs:line 797
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.BO3B1A5DBAA09F4389B9A78646579D4A9A.ProcessKanbanReceiptsPostProcessingDirective_Double_Kanban_Rev1_FEB30ED757C6432DA3A236353A4FC6E1.A015_InvokeBOMethodAction()
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.BO3B1A5DBAA09F4389B9A78646579D4A9A.ProcessKanbanReceiptsPostProcessingDirective_Double_Kanban_Rev1_FEB30ED757C6432DA3A236353A4FC6E1.ExecuteCore()
at Epicor.Customization.Bpm.DirectiveBase`3.Execute(TParam parameters) in C:_Releases\ICE\ICE3.2.400.0\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\Epicor.Customization.Bpm\DirectiveBase.Generic.cs:line 146
]]>

Solved:

The issue was that I was calling the “GetNew” Kanban BO and it was erasing my data.