OFF TOPIC - Consultant?

> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "links0330" <cjohnson@...> wrote:
> >
> > Anybody know of a good application consultant on the west coast? Need help with issues of cost accounting, inventory control, and customer service functions. I have the names of a few consultants from Epicor, but wondering if there's anyone who is not an Epicor employee. Thanks.
> >

Not to rain on anyone's parade (and I thought the list admin would
have jumped in by now) but...

It's OK to ask for resources. It is NOT OK to post the replies to the
list[1] - instead ask for your replies to be sent to the you offline.
One consultant has been removed from the list this past year for not
following list rules and I'd hate to see a good company like Aspacia
get punished for something they didn't do.

Mark W.

1. From http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/ "Third-party
consultants and developers are also members of this group, but are
strictly prohibited from selling or promoting their services on the
list."

3rd Party promotion via clients is prohibited because consultants
could just push their clients to promote their services there by
getting around the rule.
Anybody know of a good application consultant on the west coast? Need help with issues of cost accounting, inventory control, and customer service functions. I have the names of a few consultants from Epicor, but wondering if there's anyone who is not an Epicor employee. Thanks.
Aspacia is an epicor product consulting firm based in California. I've used them before and can't say enough good things about them.

aspacia.com

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2011, at 4:58 PM, "links0330" <cjohnson@...> wrote:

> Anybody know of a good application consultant on the west coast? Need help with issues of cost accounting, inventory control, and customer service functions. I have the names of a few consultants from Epicor, but wondering if there's anyone who is not an Epicor employee. Thanks.
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Ditto.
I have used Aspacia many times at differnt company's and they are always top notch. Willing to help, and provide "Real World" answers and advice without any bias, which is oten a breath of fresh air.

I have used them for Accounting issues and had on-site help which makes it even easier to deal with accounting issues and staff.

This is what they do. They are not moonlighting at it, so you can expect to get great service.

Combined with good support from Epicor (IMHO), this group, and Aspacia, I feel we have a very well rounded support network for this complex application we all use and rely so heavilly upon.

Regards,

George Hicks
PCI

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "links0330" <cjohnson@...> wrote:
>
> Anybody know of a good application consultant on the west coast? Need help with issues of cost accounting, inventory control, and customer service functions. I have the names of a few consultants from Epicor, but wondering if there's anyone who is not an Epicor employee. Thanks.
>