On Next Visit Force a Profile Update?

This looks like a Wonsil shirt if ever I saw one… :deer:

1 Like

What do the doe’s do for fun on the weekends??

Some might consider the answer offensive ...

They go into town to blow a few bucks

Huh… never have I seen that details tag for a collapsable segment before, or that I can recall at least. Neat!

It’s hidden in the “settings gear”

I wish more people would use it when posting really long code snippets

3 Likes

oops sorry … no I do not… :nerd_face: :crossed_fingers:

You have a point there. Well, maybe ten points there…

3 Likes

Thought from a support view … we ask to verify the version and release when you open cases. It is more so out of habit. That way we know if you are currently testing in a higher version or if it is currently only in your live environment. Do not feel offended by that, it helps us troubleshoot if there was an update between versions or dot releases - the same concept could apply here. Post your question or situtation as well as the version and dot release. Just a thought on consistenancy.

2 Likes

Best thread I have read in ages :grin:

1 Like

I take it you don’t care much for the ember framework then? Could you not tack it into the user-title feature temporarily versus building a complete plugin for it?

No not a fan of Ember at all LOL! The only way to modify existing features is with a plugin. If someone wants to make their title their version they could do that, but I can’t inject it unless I build a plugin to hook it.

Just make an option for us cloud folks, say …Latest and Greatest, its changing every month. I guess I am one of the biggest offenders then…

There it displays if you clear client cache, you know that old chestnut.

3 Likes