OrderDtl_AfterFieldChange

Hi
I am trying to create a event which will be ‘OrderHed_AfterFieldChange’, I noticed that there was one called ‘OrderDtl_AfterFieldChange’, so I was looking at the properties of this and the only setting I could find which was set was API Key, can someone tell me please what that key is for because I need to get a similar one for the ‘OrderHed_AfterFieldChange’ event I am creating.

Thanks

Are you trying to write the function yourself? There’s a tab at the top called “Form Events” (or something) where you can fill in a few fields and have it create the shell properly for you.

I am creating the event in side application studio, there is already one called ‘OrderDtl_AfterFieldChange’.
But I need one for the OrderHed.

Thanks

If the OrderHed_AfterFieldChange does what you want, but you just need to switch it to OrderDtl, you should be able to just right-click it in the screen and copy it to a new event. Then you can change what you need to fit your purposes.

Hi
Do you know of a control or function that can determine what column value has changed on a data view from with in an event please?

Thanks

Create your own event and modify the fields to suit your needs:

That’s great many thanks.

1 Like