PartOpr Days Out Default

Good morning community,

I’m trying to locate where I can change the Subcontract Days Out field.

Right now the default for this field is 0 so we have to manually the Days Out for different subcontract vendors. Please help me locate the source where this data got pulled from.

I tried look into Supplier Price List but the problem is, we need full price lists and it has to be done on a part by part basis. So basically, if we’re routing a new part, it still won’t pull the default days out because the new part isn’t on a price list yet…

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best,
Dan

As far as I know, the only out-of-the-box solution is the Supplier Price List (on the Subcontract Operations > Price Breaks > Detail sheet)… as that is the only place where Suppliers and Parts are linked.

The other option would be to create a customization using UD fields on either the Part or Supplier table or a UD table.

1 Like

The 2 places that the application looks at are the Supplier Price List Lead Days field (for both parent part and selected operation) and at the Subcontract Operations Detail screen.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Mindy!

You are probably my favorite support representative at Epicor. Always smarter than me.

Hi Jason!
Thank you for the great Welcome.
It has been a while since you and have worked on a case.
I am so looking forward to the questions and responses on here.
What a great learning and communication hub.

1 Like