Parts going into inspection processing

Thank you for your reply.

Your right - the table RCVDTL shows the transactions in question.

In terms of the warehouse setup…the company on the left of the screenshot is the one with the problems…(as you can see the warehouse is blank)

:+1:

so, are we saying…

1. select a default warehouse and then monitor it from hereon.

how do we get rid of the “ghost” transactions?..what if i did some SQL and changed the quantity to zero for those that shouldn’t be in inspection pending.

Hi,
So, if i was going to write some SQL syntax I would probably use the following:

update RcvDtl
set OurQty = ‘0’
where OurQty >= ‘1’ AND InspectionPending = ‘1’ AND Company = ‘INC’

but i think it would be better to just somehow delete the record…any suggestions on how to do this?..what syntax would you use to delete the record? Obviously, i would try in the TEST database first.

1 Like

I’ve used this sql syntax.

Delete RcvDtl
where OurQty >= ‘1’ AND InspectionPending = ‘1’ AND Company = ‘INC’

i’ll then apply a default warehouse / bin
and then ask for thorough testing to be done.

It ll delete all records from RCVDTL where OurQty > 1, Do not delete any record. Just make your perticular rcvdtl record available to re-inspection by setting InspectionPending=1 by this query…

update RcvDtl set InspectionPending=1 where LegalNumber = / your legal no/ and PartNum=/* your partnum*/**

it will update a single rcvdtl record which you want for re-inspection. After this you can do Inspection Entry and then chek your INS-STK transaction.

We use inspection processing on manufactured part materials and receipt inspection required for material certificate review. From time to time, material gets put in there that should not have, such as simple fixturing material. I created a “Bogus” inspector with a little more serious description, in order to just pass through accidental inspections required into the final whse and bin destination. I am sure your Quality System may have more strict requirements, but this was a simple way for an inspector who knows something in there that should not be and can clear it with that ‘Bogus’ Inspector ID and can audit as needed if we need historicals.
Best,
Henry

UPDATE:

I logged this with epicor support, they confirm that there is a fix for this problem…support have requested the fix from the development team. I will update the ticket further on receipt of the fix.

epicor support have given us these 2 fix files, which have done the job.

OF_Upd_RcvDtl_InspectionPending_to_no_.w
OF_Upd_RcvDtl_InspectionPending_to_no__TASK0023224.r

1 Like