Payment Voucher Report issue

I am working on a customized BAQ Crystal Report where I am able to select the report style for printing the report in one company(i.e Company2) but unable to do the same from other company(i.e Company6) as the report styles are not coming in the list. The owning company for this report is however Company1.
The below solutions tried by me are not working in both Test/Live environment. However, I need to make this report work in Live environment.

1. Tried to make report style as valid in Company6 in Epicor Test environment/Live environment which was not working.
  2. Took the solution package of only report style from Company2 Test Env in which it was working and then installed in Company6 Live environment which didn’t work.
  3. Took the package of all the objects (BAQ,BAQ Report,Report Style,RDD,RDL) from Company1(owning company) Test Env and tried installing it in Company6 Live env which again didn’t work.
  4. Created a new BAQ Report and then tried creating a new report style with the new BAQ Report’s RDD and tried keeping the report style as valid in Company6 Test Env but the style did not reflect while printing the report.

I need some solution for this.

This issue is now resolved.
In the Company Maintenance form–> Email & Reporting Tab–> Report Style drop-down–> select SSRS and Crystal Report.