PO Suggestion Question

Good Afternoon,

We've added a UDF field to both the PO Entry and PO Suggestion (ShortChar01)
to track additional info. Has anyone ever written a customization/BPM to
have a UDF field copied over from the suggestion to the PO that is created
from the suggestion?

I thought a BPM might be good, but in looking at this the PO # created
doesn't seem to be stored anywhere and after the suggestion is converted to
a PO it is deleted from the SugPoDtl.

Thanks for any light that you might be able to shed on this :o)

--Sean

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hello!

How do you add or remove items from a drop down box? I.E. the "Sales Kit" under Types in the Part Master. Thanks!!

-Sal
Normally you could right click on it and select "Open With ...", but the Type field in the Part table is hard coded. You can not add, change, or delete the available options. If all you want to do is prevent someone from selecting Sales Kit, a BPM could do that, sort of. You could create a PBM that would prevent them from saving the Part if they selected Sales Kit and throw up a message that states "WE DON'T LIKE SALES KITS", or something like that.

Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 3:47:04 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Drop Down box

Hello!

How do you add or remove items from a drop down box? I.E. the "Sales Kit" under Types in the Part Master. Thanks!!

-Sal

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Thanks Steven!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> Normally you could right click on it and select "Open With ...", but the Type field in the Part table is hard coded. You can not add, change, or delete the available options. If all you want to do is prevent someone from selecting Sales Kit, a BPM could do that, sort of. You could create a PBM that would prevent them from saving the Part if they selected Sales Kit and throw up a message that states "WE DON'T LIKE SALES KITS", or something like that.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: idiabos <idiabos@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 3:47:04 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Drop Down box
>
>
>
>
>
> Hello!
>
> How do you add or remove items from a drop down box? I.E. the "Sales Kit" under Types in the Part Master. Thanks!!
>
> -Sal
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>