Populating Task info from QuoteHed in opportunity/Quote

Hi,
Just wondering if you ever got a solution to this issue. I have a similar issue around getting the task list to show the next active task.

Looking at the data it looks as if the next task is missing from the task table. Performing the task.update on the previous task does not generate the next task as it would if you were entering in manually.

Cheers
Simon Hall

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "noor.fazli@..." <noor.fazli@...> wrote:
>
> We are on Epicor 9.05.700c. One of the requirement we have is to populate the Task with the values from QuoteHed in opportunity/quote whenever we have a change in current Task so that 'Task List', which always displays the current task of the salesrep, also display vlaues from the Quotehed,captured in custom fields in Task table. I have traced few methods like Task.Update and Task.ChangeUpdate, but none of them seems to be updating the Task table.
> Is there any suggestion from anyone that could guide me to update the Task table.
> One way I'm thinking is to use data directive on update of Task, but not 100% sure if that would be right approach or not.
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
We are on Epicor 9.05.700c. One of the requirement we have is to populate the Task with the values from QuoteHed in opportunity/quote whenever we have a change in current Task so that 'Task List', which always displays the current task of the salesrep, also display vlaues from the Quotehed,captured in custom fields in Task table. I have traced few methods like Task.Update and Task.ChangeUpdate, but none of them seems to be updating the Task table.
Is there any suggestion from anyone that could guide me to update the Task table.
One way I'm thinking is to use data directive on update of Task, but not 100% sure if that would be right approach or not.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks