Primary Supplier

Good Day Gabe:

Primary-Vendor - PartPlant: VendorNum
Only the Primary Vendor is stored there others are in Price break File : VendPBrk.
Basically if the Primary Vendor is checked, then as the record is saved in "Supplier Price List" the Vendor number is stored in PartPlant. So the checkbox is not a field, just a condition that causes the Vendor to be stored in the other (PartPlant) file.
So, the Vendor in PartPlant is the Primary Vendor

Sun is on E9 Version: 9.05.700C - SQL- Unidata - Enterprise-since 10/15/2012

Len

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 5:07 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Primary Supplier

<p>Here is what I mean by Primary <var id="yui-ie-cursor"></var> Vendor</p> <div style="display:none;" class="ygroups-quoted"><br><br>--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, <gabe.lebron@...<mailto:gabe.lebron@...>> wrote:<br><br><div>Yes, but trying to find out how to query off the PrimaryVendor check box. defualt PP is not one in the same in epicor. <br>
<br>
<blockquote><span> --- In <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a>, <rbucek@...<mailto:rbucek@...>> wrote:<br>
<br>
Primary vendor is determined on partplant by the vendornum.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
From: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a> [mailto: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a> ] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@<mailto:gabe.lebron@>... <br>
<br>
<br>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:30 PM<br>
<br>
<br>
To: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a> <br>
<br>
<br>
Subject: [Vantage] Primary Supplier<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
I am trying to query off my primary supplier buy cant find the field in any table i get an epibinding of venPartView.PrimaryVendor but cant seem to get to that either. can any one point me in the right direction?<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] </span></blockquote></div>
</div>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.

I am trying to query off my primary supplier buy cant find the field in any table i get an epibinding  of venPartView.PrimaryVendor but cant seem to get to that either.  can any one point me in the right direction?  
Primary vendor is determined on partplant by the vendornum.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:30 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Primary Supplier

I am trying to query off my primary supplier buy cant find the field in any table i get an epibinding of venPartView.PrimaryVendor but cant seem to get to that either. can any one point me in the right direction?

Yes, but trying to find out how to query off the PrimaryVendor check box.  defualt PP is not one in the same in epicor. 

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <rbucek@...> wrote:

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto: vantage@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@...

I am trying to query off my primary supplier buy cant find the field in any table i get an epibinding of venPartView.PrimaryVendor but cant seem to get to that either. can any one point me in the right direction?

There is no checkbox in any table that represents that. From the supplier parts, the box is checked true if there is a vendor listed in partplant. If you check the box in the price list it will enter the vendornum in the part plant tab, or vise versa if you enter the vendor from the part plant tab it will check the primary vendor box in the price list.

Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:53 PM

Yes, but trying to find out how to query off the PrimaryVendor check box. defualt PP is not one in the same in epicor.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, <rbucek@...<mailto:rbucek@...>> wrote:

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@<mailto:gabe.lebron@>...

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

<p>Here is what I mean by Primary <var id="yui-ie-cursor"></var> Vendor</p> <div style="display:none;" class="ygroups-quoted"><br><br>--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <gabe.lebron@...> wrote:<br><br><div>Yes, but trying to find out how to query off the PrimaryVendor check box.  defualt PP is not one in the same in epicor.  <br>
<br>
<blockquote><span> --- In <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com</a>, <rbucek@...> wrote:<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
From: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com</a> [mailto: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com</a> ] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@... <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
To: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com</a> <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
I am trying to query off my primary supplier buy cant find the field in any table i get an epibinding of venPartView.PrimaryVendor but cant seem to get to that either. can any one point me in the right direction?<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] </span></blockquote></div>
</div>

What are you using to query with?

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 311
Mobile: (715)896-4832
FAX: (715)284-4084
[cid:1.234354861@...]<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
(Click the logo to view our site)<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 4:06 PM

<p>Here is what I mean by Primary <var id="yui-ie-cursor"></var> Vendor</p> <div style="display:none;" class="ygroups-quoted"><br><br>--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, <gabe.lebron@...> wrote:<br><br><div>Yes, but trying to find out how to query off the PrimaryVendor check box. defualt PP is not one in the same in epicor. <br>
<br>
<blockquote><span> --- In <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a>, <rbucek@...> wrote:<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
From: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a> [mailto: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a> ] On Behalf Of gabe.lebron@... <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
To: <a rel="nofollow">vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com></a> <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
</div>

There should be some kind of hierarchy for primary supplier documented
somewhere -

There is a supplier on the PartPlant table.

We use Supplier Price List and that data is stored in the PartXRefVend
table. There is a field named Purchase Default which is labeled as primary
supplier.

I just wondering which one Purchasing suggestions uses -

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rob Bucek
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 2:50 PM
To: 'vantage@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [Vantage] RE: Primary Supplier

What are you using to query with?

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager