Print label for each part

Hello everyone

I need some ideas on how I can print label for each part.

What do I have so far?

1. I have a BAQ with the information I need.
    Company
    PartNumber
    PartDescripton
    UOM

and I need two adittional fields for Quantity and Copies so I don’t have to save this information in the table

2. Also create a new form with UD37 and added a new record manually to confirm that the information appears

3. I have reached that point. The help requested from you is to know how I have to populate the UD37 table, if it is through Data or Method Directive and how I can do this?

Anyone who can help me would appreciate it.

I’m not sure exactly what your trying to do, but if you are using a BAQ to generate part data and want to be able to dynamically pass quantity and number of copies, why not define quantity and number of copies as parameters in the BAQ and reference them in calculated fields?

With the information obtained from the BAQ I need to print a label for each part.

Don’t group by part number on the SSRS report.

You should get a label for each different part number returned into the dataset.

The label must be created through BarTender y not with a PDF file

Is this a one time deal or what?

Well, Apparently those are the conditions

Mario, is this something you need to do just one time for someone? Or is this part of an every day process or every week process? I’m not understanding the full business case.

We can print the label anytime

So you want to print every part in your system at any time or any set of parts in your system at any time?

You can output the BAQ results to csv and probably read that from a bartender integration if that’s something of interest to you.

Alternatively you can build a bartender REST integration and send the BAQ json result set to the integration that can read it and parse through each record performing a print for each record sent…