Printing Options parameter

Is anyone familiar with Printing Options found in PackingSlipParams?

I have a custom that mass printed pack slips and worked great up until recently (not my system so I am unsure if it was an upgrade)

The only diff I can see in my params from custom that doesnt work any longer and the working params are:

It’s been a while, I am not sure where I can up with “B” params, but I assume it’s bulk vs (S)ingle pack prinitng.

Here is the resulting error:
Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘MscShpHd’. —> System.Exception: For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
Stack Trace:
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

@josecgomez make some random comment so I can give you the solution.

For all following, the “B” means print both the packslip and labels. The issue was that the RDD and LabelReport didnt match as someone has modified one but not the other.

I guess since I get the solution I’ll explain further.

The error as shown above is referencing the dataset in the RDL (SSRS Report) and not within Epicor itself. Meaning there is something wrong with the SSRS Report. Upon further inspection the reason why it fails with B and not S is becasue B means print both Label and Pack Slip and the “Label Report” is the one with the issue.

The actual issue being that the RDL is looking for SalesRep_GUID table which doesn’t exist in the RDD. AKA someone updated the RDL and forgot to update the corresponding RDD to match.

1 Like

And since you further expanded, I will further expand to say that the “good” test didnt fail because I hadn’t set the option to print both (aka the “B” param).

1 Like

All I see is a bunch of B S !