Printing SSRS

I have created a label in SSRS that accepts parameters that I pass in from customization code. Is there a way to automatically print this label from the code as well after it is created? I would like my user(s) not to have to do any more point and click events than necessary. If someone knows if this can be done and how, I would greatly appreciate any insight you can render.

When you say you have a solution in place, what do you mean? Are you viewing the report within the screen? Print Preview?

I have a SSRS report displayed in a browser. I can send it to word and print it but would like to see if I can automate it and print it from customization code.

HI @Joel_Bailie
It sure can, and works very well. Just be wary of using it to auto email (sender thread limit)

@niva5171 posted some code that shows this working already (save me finding mine)
In the following thread: Printing SSRS BAQ Reports from C#

You might also be able to use a data directive.

Thanks
joe

Thank you. I will try this today.

After looking at you guys’ answers I think I need to clarify. I’m afraid I misled you. I have a SSRS but all it has are 3 text boxes and 3 parameter fields that are populated by passing in strings from the customization. The fields are barcodes that I want to automatically print. It’s built as a SSRS but there is no BAQ involved. The following is how I am populating it.

var reportURL = string.Format(@“http://epc-db/ReportServer?/Custom/CustomSSRS/Salus_SN&PartNumber={0}&DeviceNumber={1}&SerialNumber={2}”, txtPartNumber.Text, txtDeviceNumber.Text, txtSerialNumber.Text);

Process.Start(reportURL);

Does this change my approach?