Product Configurator With Order Module

The get details option is not available in sales order entry. The sales order does not have a place to hold/store manufacturing details. One reason for Get Details being available in quoting is so you can build up a quote, look at the BOM/MOM, make any adjustments and then use the costing tab to help come up with a price. Once you are happy with your quote you can turn it into an order. You can mark the quote as a template and use it to get details during job entry/creation.

Jim Kinneman
Senior Consultant
Encompass Solutions, Inc

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "VantageUser13" <vantageuser13@...> wrote:
>
> Presenthly I have a part to configure. I use the quote module for see the mfg detail(Because I will need to see the BOM). But, if I will need to use the order module, if possible to add in my order module the TAB MFG Detail for used the GET DETAIL functionnality ??
>
>
> Thansk !
>
> Nancy
>
> Vantage 8.03.408b
>
Presenthly I have a part to configure. I use the quote module for see the mfg detail(Because I will need to see the BOM). But, if I will need to use the order module, if possible to add in my order module the TAB MFG Detail for used the GET DETAIL functionnality ??

Thansk !

Nancy

Vantage 8.03.408b