Production Complete

why do you need to un-complete an operation? You can use the rework function on a completed operation. 

Devin

Is anyone familiar with the Production Complete check box while moving a job in the Job Scheduling Board? 

I have been tasked with adding this functionality into Office MES.  I can't seem to isolate what is happening behind the scenes when that check box is checked.  I have ran a trace and I can see all the BOs that are being called.  I'm hoping there is a simpler route in order to avoid a lengthy customization.  Has anyone ever tried attempting this?

Thanks,

Jeromy Scherbert

What are you looking to do?  That check box will complete an operation if you check it, but no quantities, labor hours, burden etc would be applied.

Rob Bucek

Production Control Manager

D&S Manufacturing

301 E. Main St.

Black River Falls, WI 54615

715-284-5376 Ext. 311

Mobile: 715-896-3119

rbucek@...

Visit our newly redesigned Website at www.dsmfg.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 8:34 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Production Complete

Is anyone familiar with the Production Complete check box while moving a job in the Job Scheduling Board? 

I have been tasked with adding this functionality into Office MES.  I can't seem to isolate what is happening behind the scenes when that check box is checked.  I have ran a trace and I can see all the BOs that are being called.  I'm hoping there is a simpler route in order to avoid a lengthy customization.  Has anyone ever tried attempting this?

Thanks,

Jeromy Scherbert

We're trying to allow others to un-complete their own operations in the event of rework. 

If changing the status of the operation is all that check box does, then that will save me a world of time.  I wasn't sure if quantities, labor, etc was impacted.

Thanks Rob.
just FYI: I am not sure which version of Epicor you are on but on 9.05.702A there is a bug if you check this off theur this method it will set your actual hours to your estimated hours. We disabled this checkbox on thie location for that reason as it caused us lots of problems. We made updateable dashboards to check/uncheck ops complete by dept supervisors.
Thanks for the heads up.  We are on 9.05.702A.  We were originally planning on updatable dashboards when this was first brought up.  I'll just make sure to test it to make sure that bug doesn't plan in.