Queue Time Report in Epicor 9.05.700C

Can create your own with a BAQ report, read completed operations, join to labor detail for first and last labor reported, do the math for between operations should yield you the actual queue time. Then run for desired time frame, resources, etc….

Patrick Winter

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:06
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Queue Time Report in Epicor 9.05.700C

Does Epicor have a queue time report?  Old ERP system had one to show how long between operations (the queue), but I don't find one in Epicor.  Queue time is a  KEY measurement for production, so I hope I'm just missing it versus Epicor does not have one.  If anyone has a solution, please let me know. 

Thanks! :)
Renee | EMT International, Inc.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Specialty Screw Corporation company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.

Does Epicor have a queue time report?  Old ERP system had one to show how long between operations (the queue), but I don't find one in Epicor.  Queue time is a  KEY measurement for production, so I hope I'm just missing it versus Epicor does not have one.  If anyone has a solution, please let me know. 

Out of the box no, but the Priority Dispatch report might reflect the data in there….otherwise you would have to create a BAQ or a Crystal report to get the data…  Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:06 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Queue Time Report in Epicor 9.05.700C

Thanks Manasa!  I'll look into both! :)

Renee