Quote Worksheet

How do I get the Costs generated in the Quote Line Worksheet to line up with the costs from the Bill of Materials?

You’ll probably have to be more specific it what issues you are seeing. Screen shots? What you see vs what you expect to see? etc.

Below is the Quote Worksheet, if the costs are coming from the Build of Materials, I would expect the costs to be:
Burden: 0.62631
Labor: 22.61393
Materials: 53.63069
Subcontract: 3.79 (this amount is correct)

Can you look at the MOM in the quote and show those numbers too?

Please correct me if my thought process here is incorrect but I would think
MoM should build the BOM report and the Quote Costs (before any adjustments), so the Bill of Materials Cost Report and Quote Costs should match, correct?

The costs associated with the MoM on the Quote match up with the Quote Costs, so posting them doesn’t seem necessary.

Are your quoting rates the same as your production rates?

1 Like

Yes, they are the same.

Hi Shannan,

This post might be helpful. I knew there were others who have struggled with this. Quote Worksheet Fields

Nancy

There are a multitude of factors in play here, and I would argue that you do not want them to line up. The first thing I would compare is the times. If the times are correct, then we can start diving into the calculation.

As an example, how is your labor rate captured, actual labor cost or just the estimate? Are you standard cost or something else?