Read CSV, Update Material Queue and then Process the Record

Slower, storing credentials inside, gotta keep up with them or keep them valid, etc

If you look at the trace when a queue is processed there are several methods that fire before the PerfomMaterialMovement. I assume one of them does the needed setup. I spotted an OkToProcess also.

here is a post using the methods in a customization that should be close.

1 Like

Hi, i managed to sort this with a simple Fill table by query (querying ERP.MtlQueue) and the Perform Movement method.

The whole proess was much simpler than i was making out, i didnt have to update the table first as i could just submit the To Bin as a parameter before method kicked in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ricky,

Will you be able to give some insights how you were able to manage this? Maybe some guidance? I am trying to create record in material queue triggered by a checkbox at JobMtl table in Job entry form.

Thanks in advance!!

@itsme
This is in a function but i imagine a standard data directive on the JobMtl table would be similar.

I believe the method you need is either MoveRequest.GetNewMoveRequest or IssueReturn.GetNewIssueReturn, fill the dataset you created (Invoke BO Widget) with a query